Level 1-7 is the seventh level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition. It is the seventh[Day level. When the level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks the Chomper.
- It is the first level to have two big waves of zombies. The player may not be used to having a big wave of zombies until the end of the level.
- Levels with two flags tend to be longer than levels with one flag.
- Use the traditional two columns of Sunflowers and Peashooters to defeat the zombies (with the occasional Potato Mine). This level will be a lot easier if the player plants a Snow Pea on every lane to slow down at least one zombie in each row.
- There is a good chance that Snow Peas will slow down Pole Vaulting Zombies which are considered the most dangerous zombies in the Day stages. However, there are always lawn mowers for backup.
- It is the last Adventure Mode level that does not have plant selection.